Koh Phi Phi is a group of small islands located in the Andaman Sea, known for their stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters. Here are 20 of the best things to do in Koh Phi Phi Island:
- Visit Maya Bay – the iconic beach made famous by the movie “The Beach,” featuring clear blue waters and white sandy beaches.
- Go snorkeling or diving – the waters around Koh Phi Phi are home to a wide variety of marine life, making it a great spot for snorkeling and diving.
- Hike to the Phi Phi Viewpoint – a scenic viewpoint located on a hill overlooking the island, offering panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- Explore Monkey Beach – a small beach located on the island, home to a large population of monkeys.
- Visit Bamboo Island – a small uninhabited island located off the coast of Koh Phi Phi, known for its crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches.
- Go rock climbing – the island has several rock climbing routes suitable for beginners and experienced climbers.
- Take a boat tour – boat tours of the surrounding islands and beaches are a popular activity in Koh Phi Phi.
- Visit the Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort & Spa – a luxury resort located on the island, featuring a private beach, spa, and restaurants.
- Relax on the beach – Koh Phi Phi has several beautiful beaches to choose from, such as Long Beach and Loh Dalum Beach.
- Visit the Phi Phi Don National Park – the national park is home to several beautiful beaches and bays, such as Ao Lo Dalam Bay and Ton Sai Bay.
- Go island hopping – there are several smaller islands located near Koh Phi Phi that can be visited by boat, such as Koh Yung and Koh Bida Nok.
- Try Thai massages – Thai massages are a popular activity in Koh Phi Phi, with several spas and massage parlors located on the island.
- Visit the Koh Phi Phi Museum – the museum is dedicated to the history and culture of the island, featuring exhibits on local traditions and the tsunami that hit the island in 2004.
- Go sea kayaking – the waters around Koh Phi Phi are suitable for sea kayaking, with several rental shops available on the island.
- Explore the Phi Phi Island Pier – the pier is a popular spot for sunset views and offers a variety of food and souvenir stalls.
- Try local cuisine – Koh Phi Phi is known for its seafood, with several restaurants on the island serving fresh seafood dishes.
- Go nightlife – the island has a vibrant nightlife, with several bars and clubs to choose from.
- Take a cooking class – several cooking schools on the island offer classes on how to make traditional Thai dishes.
- Go elephant trekking – elephant trekking tours are available on the island, allowing visitors to ride elephants through the jungle.
- Visit the Viking Cave – the cave is home to a large colony of swiftlets, whose nests are used to make bird’s nest soup.