The Krabi National Park is a beautiful and ecologically diverse area that is home to many different types of plants and animals. Here are a few steps you can take to plan your visit:
- Research the location and hours of operation of the Krabi National Park. The park is located in the province of Krabi, in southern Thailand and it’s open to visitors all year round.
- Decide on how you would like to get there. You can drive or take a bus or songthaew to the national park entrance.
- Purchase your park entrance fee, You’ll need to pay a fee to enter the national park, it cost around 200-400 THB ($6-12) per person.
- Plan your itinerary: The park offers various trails, depending on your interest and physical condition, you can plan a full day or half day trip. You can hike to the famous viewpoint, visit caves, see the waterfall, see the wildlife, etc. Consult with the park ranger for more information.
- Pack appropriately for your trip. Bring plenty of water, snacks, insect repellent, sunscreen, hat, and comfortable hiking shoes.
- Be mindful of the park and the environment. Stick to the designated trails and don’t remove anything from the park, and also keep in mind that is important not to feed or touch the wildlife.
- After the visit, you may want to consider visiting other nearby attractions such as the Phra Nang Cave Beach, the Railay beach, the Hat Noppharat Thara – Mu Koh Phi Phi National Park, or the Krabi Town.
- Remember to take lots of photos and enjoy the experience!
The Krabi National Park is a great place to explore the natural beauty of the area, so be prepared for a great adventure! Keep in mind that the park is a protected area, so it’s important to follow the park rules to preserve the environment and the wildlife.
To visit the Krabi National Park, here is a step-by-step guide on how to get there:
- First, you will need to make your way to Krabi province in southern Thailand. You can do this by flying into Krabi International Airport, or by taking a bus or train to the nearby town of Krabi.
- From the town of Krabi, you can take a bus or songthaew that goes to the national park. Alternatively, you can also drive to the location if you have your own transportation.
- The trip from Krabi to the national park takes around 45-60 minutes by bus or songthaew and 30-45 minutes by car, depending on traffic and the location.
- Once you arrive at the national park, you’ll need to purchase the park entrance fee which is around 200-400 THB ($6-12) per person.
- Next, plan your itinerary and consult with the park ranger for more information about the trails and the best time to do them.
- Pack accordingly with enough water, snacks, insect repellent, sunscreen, hat, and comfortable hiking shoes.
- Start your hike and explore the park, stick to the designated trails and don’t remove anything from the park, and also keep in mind that is important not to feed or touch the wildlife.
- After visiting the park, you can return to Krabi town or continue your journey.
Remember to check the park’s schedule and the weather forecast before your trip to ensure the best experience. Additionally, it’s a good idea to plan your trip in advance and to allow enough time to explore the park and its different trails.