Hat Yai Municipal Park is a public park located in the city of Hat Yai, in the southern province of Songkhla, Thailand. The park features a lake, gardens, playgrounds, and recreational facilities for visitors to enjoy. It is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike to relax, exercise, and take in the natural beauty of the area. The park is also home to a number of statues and monuments, including a large bronze statue of King Rama IX, which serves as a tribute to the late Thai king.
In addition to its natural beauty, Hat Yai Municipal Park also offers a range of recreational activities for visitors. The park features a lake that is popular for boating and fishing, as well as a playground and fitness equipment for children and adults. The park also has a large swimming pool, which is open to the public during the hot season.
The park is also a popular spot for picnics and other outdoor gatherings, and it features a number of pavilions, gazebos, and other structures that can be rented for events and parties. There is also a number of food vendors in the park selling snacks and drinks, as well as a number of souvenir shops.
The park is also home to a number of statues and monuments, including a large bronze statue of King Rama IX, which serves as a tribute to the late Thai king. Other statues and monuments in the park include a statue of the Hindu god Lord Ganesha and a monument to the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Hat Yai Municipal Park is a great place for visitors to relax, exercise, and take in the natural beauty of the area, it’s open daily and the entrance is free, it’s a great destination for families and friends.
Hat Yai Municipal Park Activity
- Walking or jogging along the park’s scenic paths
- Picnicking with friends and family
- Playing sports or games on the park’s fields and courts
- Visiting the park’s playgrounds and other recreational areas
- Exploring the park’s gardens and lakes
- Attending events and gatherings at the large pavilions
- Enjoying live performances at the outdoor stage
- Renting a paddle boat to explore the park’s lake
- Visiting the park’s botanical garden and flower garden
- Shopping at the park’s souvenir shops or enjoy local food at food vendors or food court