- Visit the Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Sua)
- Take a boat tour to Railay Beach
- Go rock climbing in Railay Beach
- Visit the Ao Nang Beach
- Take a tour of the Koh Phi Phi islands
- Go scuba diving or snorkeling in the Andaman Sea
- Visit the Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot)
- Take a trip to the Khao Khanap Nam caves
- Go kayaking in the Krabi mangroves
- Visit the Krabi Town Night Market
- Take a cooking class to learn how to make traditional Thai dishes
- Go elephant trekking in the jungle
- Visit the Khao Phanom Bencha National Park
- Take a tour of the hot springs and waterfalls at the Than Bok Khorani National Park
- Go rock climbing at the Krabi Tower
- Visit the Krabi Shell Cemetery
- Take a boat tour to the Hong Islands
- Go island hopping to the Chicken Island and Tup Island
- Visit the Mu Ko Lanta National Park
- Take a trip to the Ao Thalane mangrove forest.
The Tiger Cave Temple, also known as Wat Tham Sua, is a Buddhist temple located in Krabi, Thailand. The temple is known for its large golden Buddha statue and its tiger paw prints, which give the temple its name. The temple is surrounded by a lush jungle and is home to a number of monks who live and practice there. Visitors to the temple can participate in traditional Buddhist ceremonies, explore the beautiful grounds, and learn about the history and culture of Thailand. In addition to the main temple, the site also includes a number of smaller shrines and temples, as well as a school and a hospital. If you are planning a visit to the Tiger Cave Temple, it is recommended that you dress modestly, remove your shoes before entering any of the buildings, and follow the rules and customs of the temple.
Railay Beach is a beautiful peninsula located in Krabi, Thailand that is only accessible by boat. There are a number of boat tours available that can take you to Railay Beach from various locations in the region, such as Krabi town, Ao Nang, or Phuket. The boat ride to Railay Beach typically takes about 30-45 minutes, depending on the departure location.
During the boat tour, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the stunning scenery of the Andaman Sea and the surrounding limestone cliffs. Once you arrive at Railay Beach, you can spend the day relaxing on the sandy shores, swimming in the crystal clear waters, or participating in a variety of water sports such as kayaking or rock climbing. There are also several restaurants and shops located near the beach where you can grab a bite to eat or purchase souvenirs.
It is important to note that the weather in Thailand can be quite hot and humid, so it is recommended to bring plenty of sunscreen, a hat, and a bottle of water to stay hydrated. It is also a good idea to bring some cash with you, as many of the shops and restaurants at Railay Beach may not accept credit cards.
Railay Beach is a popular destination for rock climbing due to its beautiful limestone cliffs and the variety of routes available for climbers of all skill levels. If you are interested in rock climbing at Railay Beach, there are a number of climbing schools and tour operators that offer guided climbing trips and instruction for beginners. These companies can provide you with all of the necessary climbing equipment, such as harnesses, helmets, and climbing shoes, as well as experienced instructors who can teach you the proper techniques and safety measures.
There are several climbing routes at Railay Beach ranging from easy to difficult, so whether you are a beginner or an experienced climber, there is something for everyone. The climbing season at Railay Beach is typically from November to April, when the weather is dry and the rock is at its best. It is important to note that rock climbing can be physically demanding and potentially dangerous, so it is important to follow the instructions of your guide and to climb within your ability.