Sanctuary of Truth: This wooden temple is known for its intricate carvings and sculptures, as well as its beautiful architecture.
- Take a guided tour: A guided tour will give you a deeper understanding of the history and meaning behind the Sanctuary of Truth. You’ll learn about the architectural style and the intricate carvings that adorn the building.
- Marvel at the intricate carvings: The Sanctuary of Truth is covered in intricate wooden carvings that depict scenes from Thai and other Asian cultures, including Buddhism, Hinduism, and ancient mythology.
- Climb to the top: The Sanctuary of Truth is a tall building, and visitors are welcome to climb to the top to enjoy a panoramic view of the surrounding area.
- Take a boat tour: Visitors can take a boat tour around the Sanctuary of Truth, which offers a different perspective on the building and its carvings.
- Attend a traditional Thai dance performance: Traditional Thai dance performances are held at the Sanctuary of Truth, giving visitors a taste of Thai culture.
- Explore the surrounding gardens: The Sanctuary of Truth is surrounded by beautiful gardens that feature a variety of plants and flowers. Take a stroll and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
- Learn about the history of the building: The Sanctuary of Truth was built in the 1980s and has an interesting history. Learn about the motivations and vision behind its creation on a guided tour.
- Take a look at the elephants: The Sanctuary of Truth has several elephants on the property, which visitors can observe and learn about.
- Visit the art galleries: The Sanctuary of Truth features several art galleries that showcase traditional Thai art and artifacts.
- Enjoy a Thai massage: Visitors can relax and unwind with a traditional Thai massage, which is available on the property.
Regulations: -The Sanctuary of Truth is a religious and cultural site, so visitors are asked to dress modestly and remove their shoes before entering. -Photography and videography are allowed, but flash photography is not permitted. -Food and drinks are not allowed inside the building.
How to go there: -The Sanctuary of Truth is located in Pattaya, Thailand, and can be reached by car, motorcycle, or songthaew (a type of local transportation). -It’s also possible to take a tour that includes transportation from Bangkok.
Cost: -The admission fee for the Sanctuary of Truth is 600 THB (Thai Baht) for adult and 300 THB for children.
Opening date and time: -The Sanctuary of Truth is open every day of the year, and the opening hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Note: Please always check the official website or contact the operator for the latest information on regulations, cost, and opening date and time.