Pattaya View Point: This viewpoint offers panoramic views of Pattaya and the surrounding area, as well as a variety of restaurants and shops.
- Take in the panoramic view: Pattaya View Point is known for its beautiful panoramic views of Pattaya city and the surrounding area. Visitors can see the city skyline and the sea from the viewpoint.
- Photography: Visitors can take photographs of the beautiful view and the city skyline, making it a great spot for photography enthusiasts.
- Take a walk on the Rama IX Bridge: Visitors can take a walk on the Rama IX Bridge that connects Pattaya View Point to the nearby island of Koh Larn, and enjoy the views of the sea and the islands.
- Visit the nearby Pattaya Beach: Visitors can take a short walk to Pattaya Beach and enjoy the sun, sea, and sand.
- Visit the nearby Pattaya Park Tower: Visitors can see the beautiful views of Pattaya city from the observation deck.
- Visit the nearby Pattaya Floating Market: Visitors can take a stroll through the market and browse the different stalls selling traditional Thai goods such as clothing, jewelry, and souvenirs.
- Take a boat tour: Visitors can take a boat tour of the surrounding seas and islands and see the beautiful beaches and coastline.
- Visit the nearby temples: Pattaya View Point is located near several Buddhist temples, visitors can visit the temples and see the beautiful statues and artwork.
- Take a class in traditional Thai arts: Pattaya View Point offers classes in traditional Thai arts such as traditional Thai dance, traditional Thai cooking and traditional Thai massage.
- Enjoy the sunset: Visitors can watch the sunset over Pattaya city and the sea from the viewpoint, making it a great spot for a romantic evening.
- Regulations: Visitors should be mindful of the safety rules and follow the guidelines while at the viewpoint. Also, visitors should be aware of their surroundings, and should not leave their belongings unattended.
- How to go there: Pattaya View Point is located in Pattaya city, visitors can reach the viewpoint by taking a local bus, tuk-tuk, or songthaew from the main town of Pattaya. It’s located on the Rama IX Bridge.
- Cost: There is no entrance fee to visit Pattaya View Point, but visitors may have to pay for activities such as boat tours, traditional Thai massage sessions, or other activities.
- Opening date and time: Pattaya View Point is open to visitors every day, and the viewpoint is accessible 24 hours. However, the best time to visit the viewpoint is during the day, when the weather is clear, to enjoy the panoramic view of Pattaya city and the sea.