To go to Saudi Arabia, you will need to obtain a visa before you travel. You can do this by visiting the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in your home country or through an online application process. Once you have obtained a visa, you can book a flight to one of Saudi Arabia’s international airports, such as King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah or King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh.
Some popular tourist destinations in Saudi Arabia include:
- Mecca – the holiest city in Islam and the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad. Visitors can visit the Grand Mosque and participate in the annual Hajj pilgrimage.
- Medina – the second holiest city in Islam, home to the Prophet’s Mosque.
- Riyadh – the capital city of Saudi Arabia, known for its modern skyline and cultural attractions such as the National Museum.
- Jeddah – a city on the Red Sea with a historic old town and popular beaches.
- Al-Ula – a desert oasis with ancient rock formations and the Hegra UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Al-Ahsa – a city in the Eastern Province with a rich history and cultural heritage, including the Al-Ahsa Oasis, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Abha – a city in the south of the country known for its cool mountain climate and beautiful landscapes.
- Tabuk – a city in the northwest with ancient ruins and the Jabal al-Lawz mountain, a popular hiking destination.
- Yanbu – a city on the Red Sea with a modern port and industrial area, as well as beautiful beaches and coral reefs for diving.
- Ha’il – a city in the north with a historic castle and the Al-Hegr UNESCO World Heritage site.
To get around Saudi Arabia, you can use a variety of transportation methods including buses, taxis, and rental cars. Many cities also have a public transportation system, such as buses or metro systems. You can also hire a private driver or use ride-hailing services like Uber.
There are many activities to enjoy in Saudi Arabia, including visiting historical and cultural sites, exploring the natural beauty of the desert and mountains, participating in outdoor activities such as hiking and camping, and visiting the beaches and Red Sea for swimming, diving, and water sports.