Here is a sample itinerary for a 3-day trip to San Marino on a limited budget:
Day 1: Arrival in Rimini
- Cost: $200-300 for a one-way flight from your location to Rimini, Italy
- Transportation: Take the bus from the airport to your hotel
- Accommodation: $30-50 per night for a budget hotel in the city center
Day 2: Rimini to San Marino
- Cost: $10-15 for a one-way bus ticket
- Transportation: Take the bus from Rimini to San Marino
- Accommodation: $50-70 per night for a budget hotel in the city center of San Marino
Day 3: San Marino
- Cost: $20-30 per day for meals and sightseeing
- Transportation: Walk or take the bus to visit the Old Town, the Three Towers, and other historical sites in the city
Total cost: Approximately $300-400 (including flights, transportation, accommodation, and meals)
Please note that this is a rough estimate and prices may vary depending on season, location, and personal preferences.
You might also want to consider visiting the nearby towns and cities such as Rimini and Ravenna, but you will have less time to explore and enjoy the places.
You will also have less time to explore San Marino and its surroundings, so you might want to focus on the main attractions and landmarks of the city.