There are several ways to get to Panama. Here are some options:
- By air: The main airport in Panama is the Tocumen International Airport, located in the city of Panama. There are several airlines that operate flights to Panama from various cities around the world.
- By land: You can also reach Panama by land through one of the border crossings with Costa Rica or Colombia.
Here are 10 popular tourist attractions in Panama:
- Panama Canal
- The Panama City Metropolitan Cathedral
- Casco Viejo
- Amador Causeway
- Ancon Hill
- Soberania National Park
- The Panama Canal Railway
- The Biodiversity Museum
- The Panama Canal Museum
- The Chagres National Park
Other important information that tourists should know:
- The official language of Panama is Spanish.
- The currency in Panama is the Panamanian balboa (PAB).
- The electricity in Panama is 110V, 60Hz.
- It is recommended to use bottled water for drinking and brushing teeth.
- The country has a tropical climate with high humidity and temperatures averaging around 27°C (81°F). Panama has two seasons: the dry season from January to April, and the rainy season from May to December.
- It is a good idea to take precautions to protect yourself from mosquito bites, as there is a risk of contracting diseases such as Zika and dengue fever.
- Panama has a relatively low crime rate, but it is still a good idea to be cautious and avoid traveling alone, especially at night.