To move to Nepal permanently, you will need to obtain a Nepali permanent residence permit. This process can be quite complex and requires a lot of documentation and legal work. Here are the steps you will need to follow to move to Nepal permanently:
- Determine your eligibility: To be eligible for a Nepali permanent residence permit, you must meet certain requirements, such as having a clean criminal record and being in good health. You may also need to have a job or business in Nepal or be married to a Nepali citizen.
- Find a sponsor: In order to apply for a Nepali permanent residence permit, you will need to find a sponsor in Nepal who can vouch for you. This could be an employer, a family member, or a friend.
- Gather documentation: You will need to gather a number of documents to support your application for a Nepali permanent residence permit, including your passport, birth certificate, and marriage or divorce certificates (if applicable). You may also need to provide proof of your employment or financial status.
- Submit your application: Once you have gathered all of the necessary documentation, you can submit your application for a Nepali permanent residence permit to the local immigration office.
Pros of living in Nepal permanently:
- Low cost of living: In many parts of Nepal, the cost of living is significantly lower than in other countries, especially when it comes to housing and food.
- Beautiful natural beauty: Nepal is home to many beautiful natural attractions, such as mountains, national parks, and rivers.
- Friendly people: Nepali people are known for being friendly and welcoming to foreigners.
Cons of living in Nepal permanently:
- Limited personal freedoms: The Nepali government has a reputation for limiting personal freedoms and censoring the internet, which can be frustrating for those who are used to more open societies.
- Language barrier: If you do not speak Nepali, it can be difficult to communicate with locals and navigate daily life in Nepal.
- Poverty: Nepal is one of the poorest countries in the world, and poverty is a significant issue in many parts of the country.