I can provide you with some information about moving to Montenegro permanently.
Montenegro is a small country located on the Adriatic coast in Southeastern Europe. It has a population of about 622,000 people and its official language is Montenegrin. The country has a mix of coastal and mountain landscapes and is known for its picturesque beaches, beautiful national parks, and rich cultural heritage.
If you are considering moving to Montenegro permanently, here are some things to consider:
- Low cost of living: Montenegro has a relatively low cost of living compared to other European countries.
- Beautiful country: Montenegro is known for its stunning natural beauty, with a mix of coastal and mountain landscapes.
- Good infrastructure: The country has good roads, hospitals, and schools.
- Ease of integration: Montenegro is a relatively small country, so it may be easier to integrate and make friends than in larger countries.
- Limited job opportunities: Montenegro has a small economy and limited job opportunities, especially for foreigners.
- Limited healthcare options: The country has limited healthcare options, especially for specialized medical treatment.
- Limited public transportation: Public transportation in Montenegro is limited, especially outside of the major cities.
If you decide to move to Montenegro permanently, you will need to apply for a long-term residence permit. To be eligible, you will need to have a valid passport and meet certain requirements, such as having sufficient financial resources to support yourself. You will also need to register with the local police and obtain a local identification card.