To travel to Denmark by yourself, you’ll need to book a flight to one of the main airports in the country. The main airport in Denmark is located in Copenhagen, the capital and largest city of Denmark. From there, you can take a taxi or public transportation to your final destination. There are many resorts and hotels in Denmark that can help you plan your trip and arrange transportation.
As for things to do in Denmark, here are 14 destinations and activities to consider:
- Visit the capital city, Copenhagen, and explore its markets, temples, and museums.
- Take a day trip to the nearby Kronborg Castle, a beautiful castle known for its role in Shakespeare’s play Hamlet.
- Go scuba diving in the crystal clear waters of the North Sea.
- Hike to the top of Rold Skov, a forest in eastern Denmark with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Visit the National Museum of Denmark, a museum dedicated to preserving Denmark’s cultural heritage.
- Go snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the island of Møn.
- Take a boat ride through the mangroves of the Mols Bjerge National Park, a protected area home to a variety of plants and animals.
- Explore the cultural villages of Denmark and learn about traditional Danish life.
- Visit the Tivoli Gardens, a popular amusement park in Copenhagen.
- Go surfing at one of the many world-class surf breaks in Denmark.
- Take a cultural tour of a Danish village and learn about traditional Danish life.
- Go horseback riding through the scenic hills of Denmark.
- Visit the Danish Royal Library, a library with a collection of rare books and manuscripts.
- Go fishing in the waters surrounding Denmark, known for their abundance of cod, had